Happy Mother’s Day!!
Moms and mom figures we love you and are so thankful for you! We know your task isn’t always easy, but we sure do appreciate it. We hope that you know you’re loved here at Stoked Student Ministry!
We wanted to give you a couple fun ideas to do with your family this Mother’s Day under these stay at home orders. Watch a church service with the family while having a tasty brunch.
- Go for a walk around the neighborhood.
- Build a pillow and sheet fort in the TV room and pick a fun movie to watch while munching on popcorn and candy.
- Look up a virtual escape room and try to escape with your family.
- Play a board game, or a video game everyone can play together.
- Cook dinner, bake desserts, or make some homemade ice cream.
These are just a couple ideas that could make fun memories for you and your family. Hope you have a great day, and just know you’re loved!
In His Grip,